Nordic private equity: The LP perspective
Tuesday 18 April 2023
Against an increasingly challenging fundraising market, this webinar will bring together a panel of experts to explore the LP perspective of investing in Nordic private equity firms. We will also explore how GPs can adjust their investment strategy to meet sustainability demands, increased demand for co-investment and the challenges LPs face when allocating capital.
- Nordic private equity firms have long been favoured by international LPs – given the current market conditions, is that still the case?
- Are there particular investment strategies that LPs favour in the Nordic region?
- What are the challenges for international LPs investing in Nordic-based funds?
- Overview of the domestic LP landscape: how supportive are local LPs of Nordic private equity?
- Managing Swedish pension framework reforms regarding Article 8 and Article 9 funds
Jon Whiteaker, Editor, The Drawdown
Christopher Parmo, COO, Verdane
Jonatan Lund Kirkhoff, Managing Director, Altor
Alan Gauld, Senior Investment Director, abrdn
Ali Sangari, Principal, Hayfin
Stina Vällfors, Partner, Cubera Private Equity