Registration and networking breakfast
LP Breakfast - invite only
Macroeconomic outlook and the Nordic market
Opening panel session
Does the Nordic region represent the best of European private equity?
- Exploring the demographics and consumer dynamics of the region
- In which sectors has private equity been the most successful?
- The impact of Nordic pension funds on the local industry
- Leaders in ESG and impact
- Outlook for Nordic private equity over the coming years: can it retain top spot?
Fundraising in a turbulent market
- What are the most attractive investment strategies LPs are looking to back?
- How are Nordic GPs viewed by international investors?
- How can GPs move into new investment strategies?
Is the future of the Nordic PE sector specific or generalist?
Sourcing finance in a changing market
- Outlook for the bond market: how will GPs be using this financing route during the next six months?
- How has the macro environment impacted the debt markets? Where are the main sources of financing for deals? Banks or non-banks?
- Defaults on the rise? How are lenders tackling increased market pressure?
- Green bonds and ESG linked facilities: just a fad or here to stay? more Cybersecurity savvy
Internationalising Nordic companies
- Assessing increased competition from US and international private equity
- Best practices for taking portfolio companies into new markets
- The Nordic ‘brand’: how are Nordic companies viewed internationally?
The big debate
- How is the private equity industry in the Nordics perceived?
- Given years of headlines around tax and private equity, where are we now?
- Are the associations doing enough to support and promote the industry?
- Is the Nordic industry’s pioneering position on ESG and impact investing appreciated locally?
The Nordics and social impact funds
Workshop: Strategies for a smooth green transition
- What are funds doing to decarbonise and be more sustainable? Is the government collaborating to find green solutions? What are the challenges?
- What are the strategies for green growth opportunities in the Nordics? How do GPs maximise the value-creation transition?
- How to transition from a ‘classical’ company to a ‘green’ one
- What do LPs seek in a green investment?
Workshop: Beyond ESG: Long-term investment opportunities in climate change
- What are GPs and their portfolio companies doing to assess and monitor their climate change exposure? And to provide long-term profitability?
- How do Nordic GPs access new markets and other opportunities presented by climate change?
- Can financial returns and climate impact go hand in hand?
Nordics leading the way on tech, what’s next?
- Where is private equity on its digital upgrade journey? How is the industry harnessing data analytics, AI and machine learning?
- Will tech be the ultimate competitive edge for private equity?
- How is tech being used to support value creation?